- “Legal Notes” – these terms or conditions;
- “Website” or “site” – the homepage of the www.vectorium.co and all internet pages contained therein or other collection of information and/or applications managed by Vectorium Holding SLP and/or made available with access through computer systems such as PCs, notebooks, PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, television sets or other network devices for physically or wirelessly connected networks;
- “Content” – web pages, text documents, editorial content, communications, drawings, graphics, images and photographs, databases, software and any other audiovisual material of any type and nature;
- “Services” – all those functions, devices, applications, information or other services available through this website;
- “Visitor” or “user” – any person who accesses the website, with or without the permission of Vectorium Holding SLP, or who uses it, regardless of having “registered”;
- “Framing” – the insertion of the page called linked, belonging to a specific site, within the structure of a different site calling linking;
- “Deep link” – the direct reference, contained in a site, to a specific page of another website, without surfing through the “home page” of the latter site.
Website Terms and Conditions
Anyone who enters this website or uses it in any way accepts without restriction to be bound by the conditions specified here. If you do not accept them or do not intend to be bound by them, you will not be authorized to access, use or download material from this site.
At any time, Vectorium Holding SLP reserves the right to update or change these conditions and methods of use of the website without any prior notice. In case of changes to the requirements, the website access implies a commitment to comply with the modified terms.
All contents published on the website, including their selection and organization as well as the layout and design of the website, are protected by the privacy legislation (Legislative Decree … 30/6/2003, n. 196), by the law on copyright (Law 22/4/1941, n. 633, as amended by Legislative Decree 29/12/1992 n. 518, on the legal protection of software) and other national and international regulations on the protection of intellectual and industrial property, their amendments and additions.
This website is the exclusive property and pertinence of Vectorium Holding SLP. According to the methods and procedures in force at the time of the assignment request, the assignment of the internet domain name has been formally obtained.
Contents and Purpose of the Site
The website contents have been studied in compliance with the Italian laws and the European Union directives, including those for the protection of literary and artistic works. They are aimed at national and international users. The purpose of this site is the diffusion through internet, for informative and advertising purposes, of news related to the company Vectorium Holding SLP and to the Group to which it belongs, as well as the provision of on-line services.
Vectorium Holding SLP specifies in particular that:
The site relating to “projects” has the goal of highlighting some relevant areas of application of the Vectorium Holding SLP products;
- The “press room” area is dedicated to the presentation to the public of news on Vectorium Holding SLP;
- The “Vectorium Holding SLP publications” area presents catalogues and other online publishing products whose copyrights belong to Vectorium Holding SLP
Vectorium Holding SLP confirms that:
- The company adopts suitable procedures to guarantee standards of accuracy, completeness, adequacy, updating, timeliness of the information contained on the website;
- Undertakes to eliminate any technical or typographical errors as quickly as possible;
- Serves the right at any time to make, without notice and at its discretion, changes to the contents and the functional and operational methods of the website and the services offered;
- The company cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies, errors, delays in updating.
The content, and all its parts, may be reproduced (even only in part or by citing the source) only with the prior written consent of Vectorium Holding SLP.
Conditions of Use of the Website Content
1. Permitted Behaviors
As an unregistered or registered visitor, access to the website and its contents is permitted only for the purposes allowed by Vectorium Holding SLP and highlighted on this website. The website and the data contained therein can be consulted or used only for personal use (for example, for personal information, research, study).
2. Forbidden Behaviors
Visitors may not use or have third parties use the website and the data therein for commercial purposes. Any use for commercial intent or utility or economic exploitation by users is therefore expressly prohibited unless previously agreed in writing with Vectorium Holding SLP on a contractual basis.
In any case, the following actions are not permitted:
- The modification of the website or any of its contents or methods of access;
- Behaviors that constitute a crime under regulations in force (e.g., computer crimes, such as the violation of the computer home);
- All behaviors intended to split parts or sections of this site and/or incorporate them into other areas of third parties, to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload from the program, make public, transmit or distribute the content in any way, in whole or in part, without the prior consent of the Owner in violation of these conditions;
- Access to restricted areas of the website without an authorization profile;
- The loading of computer programs, files and other materials containing destructive or disturbing characteristics such as viruses, manipulated files, hidden files (such as images in which audio files are integrated), “worms”, “trojans”, or “bots for scrolling or the launch of multiple screens and for further activities generally capable of disturbing the integrity or functionality or online communication of the website;
- In general, the use that causes or may cause changes, damage, interruption or limitation of this website or its services;
- The unauthorized collection, via the website, of personal information about third parties (e.g., email addresses).